The FIFE developers have a developer IRC channel for their meetings and easy communication while working on the code. Furthermore the IRC channel is a good way to get in contact with the community.
- Network: freenode
- Server: irc.freenode.net
- Port: 6667
- Channel: #fife
If you don't have administrative privileges you can use Freenode browser IRC
Most of the developers are active between 17:00 and 22:00 UTC.
- Developers should spent their time on IRC when working on FIFE (ease of communication, brainstorming)
- FIFE developers should set their presence status accordingly (try to remember it) and have regular visits
- Contributors should also spent their time on IRC, if possible
- Don't paste long messages (common sense should be applied). Instead, use paste sites:
- And, of course, decent behavior
Old channel logs
- FIFE at quakenet #1: http://www.unknown-horizons.org/fifelogs/