From FIFE development wiki
Trac is an open source project management tool that is utilized for the development of FIFE.
Trac usage in FIFE
- For general information about trac: http://trac.fifengine.net
- All non-trivial features and changes must get a ticket assigned.
- If you want to start working on a major ticket: discuss it at our IRC channel or get in contact with our developers at the framework development board of our Forums.
- Assign tickets to yourself if you work on them to show the other developers that somebody is already trying to resolve the issue.
- If you work on a "task" report back progress or reasons for suspending the work in the ticket comments.
- Inform the other developers on the Forums if you closed an important ticket.