Windows install guide
The following passage contains information that is specific to Windows operating systems.
This article explains how to install official releases for Win32.
Download and installation
- Get ActivePython 2.7 and install it
- Download the latest stable version from the download section.
- Start the downloaded installer
- Install FIFE to a location of your choice, e.g.: C:\FIFE
- Install the Open AL driver (oalinst.exe).
Information about how to run FIFE can be found in our how to launch FIFE article.
Key bindings of the current release
See our separate key bindings article.