Windows install guide
From FIFE development wiki
Revision as of 07:41, 7 May 2007 by MvBarracuda
Download and installation
- Download the latest stable version from the download section.
- Start the downloaded installer (selfextracting 7zip archive)
- Install FIFE to a location of your choice:
- Copy the master.dat & critter.dat files from your Fallout 1/2 CD to:
- Move to:
- Run the fife.bat to start FIFE.
- You can use every map you find in the maps_fo1.txt | maps_fo2.txt | maps_xml.txt files instead of newr1.map by editing fife.bat.
Key bindings of the current release
See Key bindings.